Monday, April 1, 2013

smell good cleaners

            Great smelling, all natural     cleaners.

 I want to show you how to make great all natural cleaners. Not only are they cheaper, they smell great and are toxic free..  i have been trying a few different recipes, But these are the ones that I feel worked the best for me... 
 
   For all around the house:  Glass spray bottle
                                                 Water: 32 0z 
                15 drops On Guard essential oil blend
                           10 Drops Lemon Essential oil
                             7 drops Cilantro Essential oil.. 
  
         Add warm water to the glass spay bottle. Then apply your drops. Shake and use.. That easy.. Works great.. Even for mirrors and windows.. and doesn't leave a residue.   

 The other recipe, I call  Wild Orange cleaner... 
   That one, Is. ;Warm Water: 32 Oz
        20 drops On Guard essential oil  blend.                                                                 20 Drops Wild Orange essential oil
     10 drops Lemon essential oil..

  Add all the ingredients in glass spray bottle, Shake and use... I found this one works really good on my Stainless steel sinks.. Gets rid of the water spots and dull build up with no scrubbing.. I love it.. and it smells wonderfull... I have lots of new recipes that i will be putting under the recipe tab all the time , so keep checking from time to time.. 
 Hope everyone will be able to enjoy these with there spring cleaning... If you have any Questions Or would like to Get your Own DoTERRA Essential oils. Contact me Or You can Call Me @ 360-623-9804 Independant Consultant  198712  Brook Robles   Let me know what you think!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment