Sunday, March 24, 2013

varicose veins your problem

                          Varicose veins , are they a problem?

 Great for muscle cramps and strains Also an oil that can penetrate the blood brain barrier   Allot a people have come to me and asked about varicose veins, and if I could help them. I have done a little research on it and come to find out that the problem is mostly due to poor circulation and thick blood... They are really the main problem for these veins that are pushed to the surface.. also strain and stress can also play a part in this result as well.. 
 So anyhow. I had put something together for someone to try, and i was so hopeful that it would work. I tried it on some small ones that I have , and it worked, but wasn't sure how affective it would be with the very large ones... 
Very calming as well as great for good circulation I brought her the mixture that I had put together, and in it was , Lemongrass essential oil, Rosemary, Geranium, and cypress . All of which are DoTERRA Essential oils... I had put about 15 drops of each into a body butter that I had made.. Products and info
 She told me the next day that she felt pressure relief with in like 10 min of putting the cream, and that in less than a hr she could tell that her veins had went down tremendously... She has now shared with others and asked me to make some for them as well... These oils are very effective and I seem to have fantastic results with everything i try... 
Great for circulation
 She is also now buying her own oils so she can make some of her own remedy's as well.. I love it so much when I can help someone find something natural once again that works, even better than Pharmaceuticals... 

 I love the purity that we also have with DoTERRA'S Essential oils.. If you are interested in knowing more , or have any Questions, Let me know... Contact me. Or even call me @ 360-623-9804 Cell # USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment