Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Arthritis, joint pain. hears a great choice for you..

                       Arthritis, joint pain and even back pain

                 I have found great results for Arthritis and joint pain with this. There is a essential oil blend that is great for these pains and help with the joint inflammation as well as flexibility in the joint.. 
  
 I have gotten lots of great feed back from this. And the feed back says it works... I can personally vouch for it helping with back pain...

   About 8 yrs ago I hurt  my back at work.. I work a very labor demanding job. and about 8 yrs ago I herniated two of my lower disks in my back.. my back has never been the same of course... But I use to take prob. a hand full of ibrepropherine a day.. Really hard on my stomach, and some times only took the edge off. never really gave me relief...

 I tryed the chiropractor,  steroids from the doc. they helped, for only the time I was taking them and then my sciatic nerve would still mess with me , and even almost lay me out a couple times...  Not something I would wish on anyone to have to deal with... 
 
    But I am happy to say that once i found DoTERRA"S essential oils , I started using there deepblue blend on my back when it would give me fits, and it works. Almost right away, I feel relief.. And when I first started using it , I was having to put it on quit often.. like 4-5 times a day, a couple drops on my lower back with fractionated coconut oil to carry the oil farther and faster.. 
 
 Now i only need it once in a while... mostly when I am sitting in one spot to long. Like a long car ride or setting in my educational classes. then I have to use it... Another one that i found gives me relief is the aroma touch blend as well as wintergreen essential oil.. which the deepblue contains wintergreen as well. So if a person wanted to try wintergreen by it's self. you could see if you get relief from that as well...

 I just love DoTERRA"S essential oils.. They are pure and can almost all be taken internally as well for there great therapeutic benefits.. products

 OK for those who fight arthritis, The same blend is helping... DEEPBLUE blend...  I have several people that use deepblue for there arthritic pain and are having great relief for long periods of time... ether apply right to the area, or some that have problems all down there body are finding great benefit with puting like 5-6 drops in a bath with 4-5 drops of frankincense. and soaking.. by the time they get out.. are able to move much more freely, and have great relief through out the day... 

 So there are a few things that can help allot of people that have to deal with these conditions on a daily basis.. i know sense i have used the oils, My flare ups have been less and less.. Not sure if its healing anything but it sure seems to be... 
 anyone that wants to know more. or have any Questions, Don't hesitate to get ahold of me... shoot me a text, to : 360-623-9804 Or email me contact me. you should also subscribe to my news letter... by Putin your info in the form to the right... you can also check out more products by going to my product tab at the top of the page... your welcome to check out videos exc. at the top as well.

 Look forward to talking to you.. Till next time. Brook Robles

1 comment:

  1. The best way to combat arthritis is to stay active and wear a good supportive brace to reduce inflammation and pain.

    ReplyDelete