Sunday, February 10, 2013

mouth and gum infection

      Kill infection in your mouth

     I had a co worker about a week ago that i had given a little sample of On Guard essential oil blend. She had said that her tooth was infected clear up under the gum line a little bit. She started putting the on Guard oil on it , right on the gum where it was bothering her and on the out side of her jaw as well and with in three days it was gone. she came to me and said, You know that tooth that was bothering me?  Well its gone. I told her, That is awsome. I am so glad. She said" I have been to the dentist 3 different times and got antibiotics and it never did go away.   And only like 3 times a day for 3 days and its gone." that is amazing she said." I said, Ya these oils can do some pretty cool things. She is really starting to believe that they work. and i am Glad because she has other health conserns that I think would benefit tramendousely.  Products

   That just goes to show how universal these oils are. there are endless ways that we can use these oils to help our selves and our family and friends.  This oil blend works to pretty much dis infect anything that needs be. If it is a open wound then it my burn a bit or sting but it will do the job. contact me

   With all the flu and cold going around we need to kill as much bad bacteria as we can. Hope this help you. Till next time Brook Robles    Product and more info check this out

No comments:

Post a Comment