Sunday, February 10, 2013

Natural shaing cream



 Thanks to the share of this recipe. I wanted to share with all of you and also touch on why it is so important to try to take as many chemicals out of our homes as possible.  This shaving cream isn't only all natural it is very in-expensive to make.. So definitely a money saver too. And I love that part too.

Another great thing is it works good for people with sensitive skin.  My  husband has very sensitive skin and he uses this and really likes it. No break outs, or ingrown hairs..  Any Questions or Products you can always Contact me  You can mix up the essential oils of your choice depending on the fragrance and the therapeutic ability that you might want to adjust. I just tried different ones till i a mix he liked best. Let me know what you think.. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment