Friday, February 22, 2013

Soap and lotion fallow up


                       Great results with the soap and lotion.

 
So as you all Know My partner and i are now making Natural Soap and Lotion, Plan to make more body and skin care products as well as hygiene soon... So anyways..  I wanted to fill in my followers with the progress.. contact me
 
  It is going fantastic..  We made 40 Bars of soap and 8  bottles of lotion and those were gone pretty much in the first 2 days. We have sense make 2 more batches of lotion and sold about 2/3 of those. And have only been selling them sense last weekend when we made them... 

 I am soooo excited.. and the products are great. i love the lotion. I am using it as well. And the soap too of course... But , I really believe this is going to take off... i can't wait. i have a passion for helping people. and i love being able to give people a great product choice. For a reasonable price... 

 That was the reason for this in the first place, was that I wanted to use all natural products , But they were soooooo Expensive compared to the rest of the products.. I mean the other day , I paid 8 dollars for a thing of natural deodorant... Ouch... i plan to make it and sell it for like half that.. Hopefully, if everything pans out right. Which i know it will, Because I will make it... I usually accomplish what I really want. And I really want this... 



We have done a fiew differnt kinds so far. wintergreen, Lavender, Wild Orange, Balanse, Elevation, They all turned out great. and I'm Not just saying that ether.   Anyone interested in our natural Home made products. Get ahold of me at brookrobles02@gmail.com    Or click here  Till next time Brook Robles

No comments:

Post a Comment