Monday, February 18, 2013

Natural Soap

                               Natural soap and lotion


      Look here , I have decided that there aren't many choices for natural product, So my partner and I  have decided to make our own products, and that way we know exactly whats in them .  No Guessing game, On now what is that ingredient ? Questions that go through my head. Even when I go to the health and nutrition store, Have the ingredients in the products, I still have to look up when i get home and find out what it is..  I mean I don't know if the rest of you run into the same problems... But I guess I started running into it as soon as I started to read the ingredient statements on the back of things.. 

 Lots of us don't even look, and its because we don't know any better... We aren't educated. We just think that it has all been approved," ok..." Wrong... That is sooo wrong.. The more and more I lean . The more I am scared about what I could be putting into my family... I just try to reduce the risk every little bit I can. Even one thing at a time is better than none... That's my theory. 

 So yesterday We made all natural soap and added Doterra Essential oils to them as well... Ow my gosh they turned out GREAT...  We made soap:
 With Peppermint Essential oil,
 Wintergreen essential oil, 
Lavender Essential oil, 
Wild Orange Essential oil
  These all turned out great.. The cool thing about peppermint , is it helps wake up your sences, So great for morning showers. And Lavender is great for evening Baths. Due to it being really relaxing.. And calming.. They are all make with CPTG essential oils. and are added at the cooling point so they still hold there properties..  Contact Me
 
 We have decided to make our products available for purchase as well . the soap is $1.50 To $4.00 And the Lotion is $3.00 To 5.00. 


 The lotion has Elevation essential oil blend in it. And turned out really good as well. i have already been enjoying using it.. These are the ones we have so far.. We will be making different ones, So that people, and Us , have more choices in good affordable natural products, For our body's, Where we absorb allot of our toxins, That enter our body's. click here to get a hold of me

 All our labels are pretty generic right now, But We are ordering better and more informative ones soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment