Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Digestion and Ulcer's

           Works For Both Heart burn, Ulcer's, and other stomach Bacterias . 

        Want to take care of your upset stomach and feel better not having to deal of the side effects from the pills that the doctors give you? Here is a great story that I forgot to tell you when I was talking about the DigestZen. and TerraZyme.  So a co- worker of mine was having really bad problems with his stomach, and I guess had been, for a long time.  The called it H. pylori. He was taking Prescriptions for a while, 3 to 4 months or something. They weren't really helping, and they were making him tired and not wanting to really do anything. he said his energy was like GONE. He tried to explain what it was the doctors said he had. and when he described it , it sounded like he said that they told him the lining of his stomach was almost black. And I instantly thought of a stomach Bacteria. So I wanted to come home and look it up. and find out all I could on this health issue. I wanted to try to help him.  
       After doing a little research, I had him try Lemongrass Essential oil. And gave him a sample. Told him Just to get it in to your body how ever you will take it. A capsule, In water, Under your tong. What ever works for you, I told him. 
He tried it and after 2 days, Not taking the prescription, Feels way Better and says he actually Couldn't Believe that just a couple little drops of Lemongrass essential oil Did the trick. I really do love essential oils.. He was spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars going to the doctor, and trying different things , Because the first one didn't work. And then the second one didn't work either. Sometimes I think it is all trial and air. and if we are going to be trying things out to see what works , I want it to be natural , and not have awful side effects.... 
          Sense then, Witch was like a month ago, He has only taken lemongrass, and not very often anymore. not like he was having to before. he was taking it like 3 - 4 times a day at First , I thing... Obviously the worse off you are then the more often you should probably take it... You will Know. Its your body. Don't take things if we don't have to . And Take them more when we need them... 
          So this story is pretty simple... LEMONGRASS essential oil... WOW. I mean I was kind of surprised when I looked it up. But after further looking at everything it makes sense.. It is all Bad Bacterias . And Lemongrass is great for killing that...      If you are interested in knowing more. Contact ME Or check out the products at the top of my Blog..  i sure appreciate the feed back Thank you to all that are Giving.... 
                      Till next time. Another Great experiance.    Brook Robles

No comments:

Post a Comment