Saturday, January 12, 2013

Skin Problems?. Psoriasis Eczema?

              OK so today, I was at work and a Gal I work with, Who has really Bad psoriasis Or Eczema. I'm not exactly sure what one it is , But anyways, She comes up to me and told me that she had lost the bodle  of Oil that I had given her to try on her hands. She was so sorry she had lost it Because she said, she thought they were starting to get better. She said it was prob 2/3 the way full and I think it just must have fell out of my pocket some how.. She felt so bad and I could tell That she wanted to keep trying the oil Blend i had made for her. But here is the deal , She doesn't have much Money, and I know that sometimes she is scraping things just to have bread and Butter.   I told her you know what I will bring  you some more on Monday and don't Worry about a thing. She started to say how she was going to drag this scrap wire out of the woods and so when she does that she plans to buy some from me..

             I told her " don't you worry right now, ( her name ) I am not worried about that right now". " I know how it feels to have something painful like that, that bothers you all the time.. I just want to help your hand get better if I can...
           For those of you that didn't Know , I had really Bad Psoriasis on my hands and feet. And I fought it for Over a year  Very very painful. And all I kept hearing was now that it has come out you'll have it for the rest of your life... going to the dermatologist, using different ointments and creams. and nothing helped near as good as the DoTERRA Essential oils that I use. I mean the prescriptions  would knock it back a little . enough to where maby it wasn't cracking and bleeding. But it was still very visible. and painful at times..



         When My medical at my work stopped covering my perscription cream is when it got ugly... I went to the doc. Got my refill and the pharmacy said ummmm this isn't covered anymore.... Nice I said, " well how much is it..." when the lady at the counter told me how much I about , well you know. Crap... She said 548.00 . Are you kidding me, I said. ow my gosh. I do not have that. Sorry.  That much $ for 60g. of cream that maby lasted me 6 wks.. I didn't know what to do. I was freaking out.. Then because I was stressed I broke out all over my body...
          I was introduced to DoTERRA Essential oils. and had everything cleared up in less than 3 months.... I love DoTERRA Essential oils... I'll tell you exactly what I use. that way if you have one of these skin diseases than you can try it too... I was absolutely amazed.. My doc told me . " you'll just need to stay on top of it .  some days will be worse than others... and not only that. the med. he told me if you use it too much it can make your skin really thin and you could break out worse. SO be careful.... nice huuu. Well no side effects to the oils either... yaaaaa. So her it is..
      15ml glass bottle...
  20 drops melaleuka Essential Oil
   20 drops lavender Essential oil
  10 drops Frankincense Essential oil
 Sometimes 5 drops Oregano If I feel like it might be wanting to flare up.
 And the rest extra virgin olive oil. ( cold presses)
 I'll just fill the bottle the rest the way up..
 And I keep it in my pocket.

 I back to the lady at work... I ended up giving her my bodle out of my pocket, and told her I just see you on Monday... Unless you make it to my Seminar. :)   And in that case I will have it waiting for you there....
      So thats Why the skin post... hopefully It will help you guys too.

Contact me anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment