Saturday, January 5, 2013

natural and very effective

                              Frankincense Essential Oil

          OK . So this is the best oil ever I think. Well maby not , But it sure has helped me. And it could definitely help you too.  So Frankincense Is also called  Boswellia.  Now there are a couple kinds of Boswellia, But the one we use is Boswellia Frereana. 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade.. So anyways, Now that you know about that.
     
  I have been putting Frankincense on a mole on my face for about 4 months and now is gone. YAAAAA  That is what i was thinking. I mean who wants a growth on there face , right? So I really do think It would of left sooner if I was putting the essential Oil on more often. Some times I would only get it on, When I got out of the shower in the morning. And then forget when I got home from work, or before bed. So I decided I would Keep a little bottle with me and see if that helped me remember. And It Did. I would put it at lunch at work. And when I got home.. And it started reducing even faster. Now it is totally gone. I wish I would of took a before picture.. But till you really see it happen. Really a person just doesn't think it is going to work... So sorry no pic. I will try to remember from now on though.
         So I pretty much only used Frankincense essential oil. A couple , fiew times i used Oregano Essential oil as well , But it reddened the skin so I didn't really like to put it on if I was around people right away.  Though now that we are on the Oregano subject. I use to have toe nail fungus under both my big toes from loosing my nails when I was young, And put Oregano on the bottom of my feet twice a day with fractionated coconut oil To spread out and dilute a bit. Did that for about a MONTH AND NOTICED MY NAILS WERE GROWING OUT PINK AGAIN... Now they are all grown out and I don't feel near as bad about wearing sandals and toe rings... So There was a couple Quick notes.         Ow and Oregano Is anti-fungal. Any fungus..         Till next time...   I am having issues with my Blog. so bear with me. my contact link doesn't seem to be working or anything. So if you would like more info or have any Questions about my posts. Or Product.: Email me at  Brookrobles02@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment