Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lemon Essential Oil

                                                                        Lemon Essential oil


                             So I am back again, and I am excited to let you in on something awesome.. So you know when you but something. You get it home . You take the tags off. And if it is like dishes, (that don't come in a box ). Or picture frames, or vases, or well really anything that is hard and they can put a dang sticker on , right.  OK well I used my all purpose essential oil cleaner that i had made up. Sprayed a little on the glass. Ow well I was dealing with a picture frame from Ross. So big ugly sticker. OK so now that we are all there, Where i am on this... Let set just a moment and literally like 10 - 15 little quick stokes and it was gone. no residue left at all. So this is why. Because lemon oil breaks down Toxins. And sense the gummy sticky stuff is toxic then it just pretty much liquidizes it..  Not if you didn't have the other oils in the cleaner recipe then just use lemon oil.. same result.. I have also used lemon oil to get rid of the sticky on my essential oil bottles . ( so I could use them for other things)..

                    Lemon Essential Oil, Is one of my favorites.. Here's just a couple reasons. # 1. I have a 4 year old daughter that has been getting over a cold. And she thinks that peppermint oil is a bit spicy, for her , she calls it . But the lemon Oil she will put on her tung, And it will help get rid of her caugh , and will also get rid of mukkis on the tong and in the back of the throat. #2 I also love to use it to clean.  Before I started blending the oil recipes for cleaning supplies I use to just use lemon and it works great by its self too. Stove tops , Sinks ,counters , Tables, Exc. And NO toxic chemicals to harm anyone .. I think that should prob. Be my #1. Well ow well that's OK. I love all aspects..  There is so much about Lemon oil , I could go on and ON . So here is one other fun fact.. It can also help balance your blood pressure... So yep , Anyone having a hard time balancing that. Lemon oil is known for even helping do that.. works both ways. if its high blood pressure, it will work to bring it down and if its low it will help bring it up..  A person could take it under your tong or in your water.. I would do it pretty often . like 3-4 times a day or so.. Or could just keep it in a bottle of water all the time.. we all need lots of water...          OK well I think that's enough for now. 

                                                Till another day.
                              

                                                                      Brook Robles

No comments:

Post a Comment