Wednesday, January 9, 2013

                                 OnGuard Essential Oil Blend

                    So as We all Know it is the FLU season... I got reminded of that this afternoon when My Grandmother called me To Find out what I would recommend for the FLU, Because my Grandpa was fighting on pretty good,Well i guess it would Be pretty bad , Hugh. Well anyways , I was reminded of the time of year once again..  
             
  My daughter just got over a cold bug of some kind, and the big recommendation for energy and killing that cough, and unplugging that head of congestion... so here we go... OnGuard, OnGuard, On guard.. Internally, Topically, and atomically.... a Person can also Make up a spritzer Bottle with OnGuard and Water . And spay to the back of the throat. This will also take care of a sore throat.    Ow the bottle of OnGuard water, I would put 5-10 Drops OnGuard to 1 OZ water... And spay away...   Also For cough i use Melaeluca Essential Oil   and Frankincense Essential Oil on my chest.  And Lemon On the tong Help to.. There are Many Many ways we can Fight off these nasty viruses... One of them being, Taking care of the bad germs and Bacteria in our house... We can also clean our house with OnGuard and Lemon Essential Oil to kill those germs and toxins that might be hanging around.. that is a good jump start...  
                      You can make a home cleaner with your Lemon, Only even , if you want.. you don't have to have both.. just Oils that I suggest to Clean and kill Bacteria and Germs.. So any one will due... Also a Person really could Drink Lemon water everyday to help with filtering toxins out of our body... That is something that I do as a preventive.. And well I like the way it taste too... I really hope, this helps. There are lots more Oils and ways you can fight bugs that go around, But this is just a few... 

                            If you would like more info On Essential oils and how they benefit us, please leave a comment of subscribe to my blog...  I would love to help you learn more.... 
                                       Brook Robles               

No comments:

Post a Comment