Thursday, January 10, 2013

You won't Believe it

                      So I am so excited for this weekend. Going to do a Health and Wellness Seminar.. I think the turn out will be great.. We are going to cover lots of fantastic information about essential oils and how to control you health through nutrition and proper exercise.. I am so excited to teach these people, and allow them to learn how to take control of there Body's. I really do like helping people find something that works... 
                   The seminar is going to be translated in to Spanish as well as in English, That way I can help everyone... And Just Because I don't speak Spanish doesn't mean i won't help them.. I will Find a way... anyways I just wanted to let everyone Know that I was Very excited and Can't Wait for sat... 
                   
   Ow and i wanted to share with you about my ( not proud of ) nasty shower that I cleaned with ease With that recipe that I posted for all purpose cleaner... ( All Natural). So here is the deal. I have been really busy lately and kind of neglected my shower.. I know some of you are prob. Going ow, Gross. But we All get busy from time to time and fall behind on certain things.. 
                So anyways.. I have WELL  Water and we have a really high Iron Content in our water... So we have a water system that filters our water and is wayyyyy Better.. But when I fall behind It tends to get a orange Film where the water doesn't hit all the time... So before i got introduced to DoTERRA Essential oils. I use to use other cleaning product, that I'm sure were packed with chemicals. But the job had to be done and I didn't Know any better.. We won't name the prod. I use to use.. But by the time I would get out of the shower, I swear I Would be high off those fumes, and If I didn't wear gloves my hand would be so RED and irritated by the time I was done. some times they would itch for a while, exc. So This all purpose that I make all natural. Worked even better then those nasty Chemicals... 
             I was soooo happy.. I didn't have to wear gloves. Wasn't all weird by the time I was done... And HERE IS THE BEST PART. It even worked BETTER then those leading Brands I use to use.... YAAAA . That was one thing I was wondering about. was that orange crud , and would it take it off? Heck ya it did...    With Ease  I didn't even have to scrum near as hard as I use to , ether.     So again here is the recipe
                 BROOK'S  ALL PURPOSE CLEANER ( All Natural)  Also Mental Note. Safe for baby's There is no Residue and absolutely no chemicals to worry about.. 
                         7- 10 drops lemon essential Oil
                         3 Drops Cilantro Essential Oil      
                         5 Drops OnGuard Essential Oil                                                                                                                               Mix in 16-20 oz. Water... ( Preferably, Glass Or 5+ Rated plastics.) 
  Check Out My essential oils  and brows as you like at the top of the site under DoTERRA By Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment